January 11, 2011

Day 11

Since I posted earlier today, this post is going to be short and to the point. I did want to add that I have been drinking only water since the first of the year except for the times that I listed brewing tea with my breakfast. My big blue water cup made it into today's lunch picture so I thought I would mention it. Alright then, on with the totals...

Breakfast: oatmeal, an orange, all-natural vanilla yogurt, bacon (pork)

Lunch: an egg, black bean & white corn salsa, 96% lean ground beef, black beans

Dinner: boneless/skinless chicken breast, black bean & white corn salsa, black beans, red potatoes

Daily Totals: 1250 calories, 40% carbs (123g), 34% fat (47g), 27% protein (82g). And there was no wiggle room for ice cream today... so sad. Tomorrow is taco night which I am super excited about. I love taco night and I'm anxious to try out the healthier version I've got planned. I'll let you know how things turn out in tomorrow's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment