January 17, 2011

I lied.

It's Monday and I am not going to post food photos because I forgot to take them. I am also not going to post my daily totals because I am too tired. So I will just tell you that I did well today and stayed within all of my ranges.

I did find out that I get really, really friggin' crabby when I don't eat enough calories... could have been the lack of protein, too. I ate 10oz of 96% lean ground beef with dinner just to get those levels where they needed to be. Let me just tell you, I was a completely different person after a feeding.

Well, it has been a very long day and Husband just started the Netflix movie without me. Guess he's tired, too, and wants to get a move on so we can get to bed at a decent time. I'll try to snap some food shots tomorrow. G'night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment