January 4, 2011

Day 4: Totals

Wow. The oatmeal this morning was f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s, but I had to watch my carbs like a hawk the rest of the day and I still ended up a little over. All in all, a good day and I am not craving too badly or exhausted like I am when I cut calories and eat nothing but crap.

Breakfast: oatmeal w/ honey & raisins

Lunch: boneless/skinless chicken breast w/ green pepper & mushroom spaghetti sauce

Dinner: (This was amazingly good!!!) green beans sauteed in butter, boneless/skinless chicken breast, an orange, walnuts


Husband said that my dinner got an "8" for presentation... no matter what it tasted like ( he cooked something else for him and the kids)! Anyway, on to the totals...

Daily Totals: 1245 calories, 45% carbs (141g), 29% fat (41g), 26% protein (82g). No red meat today = a little low on protein. I need to start cooking fish. The only thing I know I like is perch so I guess that's a good place to start. Thursday is grocery shopping day so I hope to add a little more variety next week. Baby steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment